THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Members have five (5) opportunities to exhibit their work in 2022 member shows. scheduled April 30 to mid-December (show info to be announced.)
- Member display includes one panel or two pedestals per show.
- ARTSY BWAC, membership includes six (6) committee-approved images.
- Artist member registry includes Artist Statement, three images, link to your social media.
- Members receive discounted pricing on applications for BWAC juried shows.
- Members can apply for Solo Exhibition Space and, if approved, receive discounted fee for this front gallery second-floor exposure.
- Members have the opportunity to volunteer intern with show curators.
- Members with curation expertise can, with BWAC committee approval, participate in show curation.
- Members can learn new skills or offer their expertise via hands-on committee work in an area of interest, i.e., exhibit set up and take down, communications, social media, website maintenance, copywriting, garnering press, gallery management, fundraising, grant writing, member engagement. Your knowledge, skills and help are required and needed.
- Showcase your skills by offering a workshop for members and/or visitors.
- Offer gallery talks about your work or that of others.
- Receive BWAC email newsletters.
- Network with other artist members.
- Recruitment Bonus–earn credit for a six-hour volunteer work shift each time your new-member referral is accepted.